Hi friends, Greetings from western Pennsylvania (USA). I’m Paula, Nice To Meet You. I became a blogger for Jesus because He had been tugging on my heart for quite some time to write. He was calling, at first I didn’t recognize for what. Then as I did, I resisted saying ” But I’m not a writer”. We had this tug of war going on. So in the Fall of 2019 I said “Speak, for your servant is listening”1 Samuel 3:10 (NIV).
So, since he knew the plans he had for me while there was still nothingness, Here I am “writing”. Not just writing, but writing with the heartfelt conviction to do so. And as the tag line of the site says ” I’m just a disciple, with a message. Blogging to share more Jesus with the world”.
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which he prepared in advance for us to do”.Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
More About Me
COFFEE! COFFEE! COFFEE!….
- Oh how delightful Coffee is. Ice tea is a favorite too.
- I am an avid reader of many things and topics that interest me; such as History, cultures, some earth geography especially the oceans and the arctic, space.
- I prefer reading over TV. Although, I watch you Tube videos of some favorite Christian Pastors, Encouragers, I like to watch some comedy’s and a few sitcoms.
- My main reading consists of my Bible, and a variety of books by Christian authors.
- Christian music only, K-Love Radio, You Tube, I have many play lists with my favorites on Amazon music.
- I prefer summer over winter (for me the hotter the better). Yes, I know how to drive in the snow.
- I enjoy planting flowers in the summer.
- I a mom to a beagle.
- I like to be “porch people in the summer”, I enjoy sitting outside.
- I love to admire God’s creations
- I love to cook a variety of things, I’m the queen of the slow cooker. I enjoy trying new and different recipes.
- Mom to two adult girls who are off doing their own thing.
- I would love to go on a mission trip.
- I would love to be a contributor to Christian websites.
- I am very nervous of the above, as my writing skills are not as they should be. I’m sure they will come along and develop in time.
- I’m a dog person.
- I love cows. Yes cows.
- I am a retired social worker who lovingly worked with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- I enjoy Bible-Faith bullet journaling. Yes, adult coloring books too.